I’ve been a part of Grace Church for 19 years now. No doubt, 99% of who I am is because of how people in this church have taught, mentored, lead, and served me.
I could say I owe Grace Church a lot, but the truth is that God deserves all credit and glory. Grace Church has been His tool that has shaped me.
But a very important tool. Grace Church . . .
- is the first church I was a member of (I became a Christian 20 years ago);
- was where I first started serving with children (I knew nothing about kids, except having been one);
- was where I met my wife;
- entrusted with me leading Children’s Ministry for four years;
- empowered and equipped our family to serve in Allendale, SC for 3.5 years.
As a whole, Grace Church has continued to support and partner with me (and with God’s ministry through me) for nearly two decades.
And it’s still going on.
Read more about Grace Church’s partnership with my new organization, Elevate Youth, on the Grace Pastors Blog.
Then, you can check out these links for more explanation and inspiration:
- Clubhouse Kids: A Piece of the Puzzle
- The “Why” Behind Elevate Youth
- Connecting Allendale, Summer Camp, and You